incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:24:42 GMT
On Dec 17, 2011 5:09 PM, "Simon Phipps" <simon@webmink.com> wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2011 4:13 PM, "Ross Gardler" <rgardler@opendirective.com>
wrote:

> > It's not the relative adoption I want to show. If I did want that then
> > Michaels would indeed be a better document).
>
> What do you want to show? Maybe one of us can help by coming up with a
> suitable graphical representation that shows it without misrepresenting
> other facts?

I'm looking for something that shows diversity in the open document format
ecosystem.

I don't want to get into marking territory, comparing size, arguing over
who is better or more active or inactive or whatever. I want facts, nothing
more. Just an alphabetised list of all projects that consume and/or produce
ODF would be ideal.

Anything along those lines would be very much appreciated.

Ross