incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Merry Christmas and some private thoughts
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:44:36 GMT
What a great post - thank you Jürgen

Can I request that this goes on the AOO blog? I recognise this is your
own thoughts, but you can make that clear (as you did here). You
correctly observe that the AOO project needs to do a better job of
communicating the good - this post does just that so lets give it more
visibility.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)