incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: gnumake4 integration (was: Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces")
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:21:48 GMT

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.branchmerge.using.html#svn.branchmerge.using.create

> the command will be:
>
> $ svn copy \
>    https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/main \
>    https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/gbuild
>
> If I only copy trunk/main
>
> I see Armin copied the whole trunk, but in this case may be I can omit
> the extras and ext_sources subrepos.

i would suggest to copy trunk completely to be consistent and to have
everything in place. As Dennis pointed out it's not a big overhead and only
changed files need space.

And the extras directories with the translation contains makefiles as well.
They have to be converted also over time ;-)

Juergen