incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] migration complete...at least I think so
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:04:44 GMT
I am finally DONE with the huge migration/update to

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/

I saved one of the biggest to last yesterday...marketing.

The total size of this repository is: 8.2G

so you need to be aware of this as well as lengthy checkout  times the
first time around.

I may have some minor clean-up on DOS line ending files that didn't get
committed the first time through, but I anticipate this will be less than
about 20 commits.

Thanks for your understanding if you were trying to do checkouts this past
week or so.

PLEASE let me know if you run into any lock out or other file omission
problems with any areas (I think I took care of the N-L areas a few weeks
ago but I may have overlooked some), I will take care of this.

This DOES NOT include the legacy OpenOffice.org "incubator" sites.

Now on to other things.

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi