incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject Re: Where are we on the website migration, ooo-site ->
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:44:32 GMT
On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Rob Weir <> wrote:

> Subject above is the question.  I thought we were really close.  What
> is needed to push this live?  What specifically are we waiting for?
> -Rob

Well there were there was the "clean up" item on Contributing that you
asked for that I was looking at just now and will fix today.

I will attempt to look at the "whole" later today, coupled with the small
"Content Migration" section we have on this wiki page:

and update it with what I think needs to be done -- to get this up
(transferred). Since I know little about dns migration, I hope someone else
can weigh in here on that -- Dave? Andrew?

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi