incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:51:51 GMT
OK, one last thought--will the redirect of www.openoffice.org to
ooo-site.apache.org affect the svn.openoffice.org areas?

I recently pulled the "accepted" projects while doing the massvie updates a
week or so ago,  but have NOT updated my copy of  the "incubator" projects
in some time. So...do we need to do this one last snapshot before
proceeding? I would think svn.openoffice.org should NOT be affected, but I
just wanted to check.

>From my perspective, the sooner we can put ooo-site.apache.org into
production, the better! Yes, it needs some tooling, but let's go for ti!

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2011, at 3:11 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net>
> wrote:

> >> as we discussed.
> >>
> >> I also updated -
> >>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/DNS,+Virtual+Hosts+and+Redirects
> >>

> > Dave--
> >
> > GREAT WORK! Thanks for going to all this trouble--really! :)
>
> Your great work made this easy!
>
> WIth all of the subdomains in place in the svn it was all about making
> directory names into domain names and grinding through.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

> >> and following is the pattern for the rest of the well over 100
> subdomains.

> >> contributing and security will begin to go to the podling site.

> >> incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.html

> >> incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/security/

> >> switchover when the word is given.

> >> for contributing.oo.o and security.oo.o immediately.

ooo-site
> excuse.

I am saying

> only

> this?

> > --

> > MzK
> >
> > "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged
> > by the way its animals are treated."
> >                              -- Mohandas Gandhi

MzK