incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 17:36:41 GMT
On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 5:41 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-12-26 at 17:08 -0800, Dave Fisher wrote:
> > On Dec 26, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> dave2wave@comcast.net>

> ready

> podling

> for:

it
> should

That
> is a

> the

AOO
> projects

> become

> Leaders to
> perfect..).

We can
> for

> this

> > > Well as it turns out since Apache already is using google search, a
> bit of
> > > a tweak and I can make the search customized  to
> > > ooo-site.apache.orginstead of the whole of
> > > apache.org. So, I will mockup a little search form on one of the
> pages, and
> > > we can take a look.
> >
> > Actually it would be best to copy the search logic out of
> OpenOffice.org's top bar.
> >
> > Also there is a search page: http://ooo-site.apache.org/search/
> >

> http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017545616337881745421:-ceobim2oxw&hl=en
>
> Another take on that...
>
> //drew
>
> Well we do not need all this. I just took the form code from Apache's main
search and substituted in "ooo-site.apache.org" for "*.apache.org" and
voila! customized for ooo-site. I just need to look at incorporation and
styling at this point. I should have a "test" on one of the pages later
today.

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi