incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] new term for old "accepted" projects
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:04:40 GMT
Hi all--

I was just looking at /projects/accepted.html on

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/

with the intention of changing the links to the relative treatment we're
using now when I see that Dave has already taken of this! Go Dave! :)

My question now is -- it would be nice to highlight this page from the home
page as we've done with the "Native Language" area ( another very nice
treatment by Dave!) but what should we call these areas now?
I don't think they should be called "projects" but maybe "teams"? Teh top
verbiage on "accepted.html" would need to be changed as well.

It looks like the new site is really moving along well...YAY!

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi