incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:09:44 GMT
On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>wrote:

> All set. Just did a full site build and it went thru no trouble.

YAY! I did see this am that all seemed to be in good order...I'm not sure
WHAT happened yesterday. Right after I did a commit, I couldn't even get
this page to load:

https://cms.apache.org/

so I was sure the CMS was having problems.

I'm happy to hear things are good now, and will hopefully remain so.

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi