incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My new OOo-Dev is aviable for download
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:03:19 GMT
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Zhe Liu <aliuzhe@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can! But how?
>
> 2011/12/15 Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch>:
> > Ok, I just updated the page. I added the information to the Linux
> buildboot,
> > and put a "testbook" on it. so Users can provide feedback :-)
> >
> > Question at all: Is sameone able to provide Windows builds?
> >
> > Greetings Raphael
> >
> > Am 14.12.11 17:36, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
> >
> >> Hi Raphael,
> >>
> >> it is great to see such download site - thanks for your engagement.
> >> Especially, because we are approaching the "IP cleared" milestone,
> which I
> >> had proposed as an intermediate step on our development way to a
> release. It
> >> is time to get people start testing and to provide the possibility to
> have a
> >> look at what will be our first release.
> >>
> >> Also, our nightly builds are up and running - not yet for all platforms.
> >> The results can also be taken to have a look or to test.
> >>
> >> Best regards, Oliver.

> > --
> > My private Homepage: http://www.raphaelbircher.ch/
>

> --
> Best Regards
> From aliuzhe@gmail.com

Can this new information  be included in the "Building Guide"?
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide

That would be most helpful.

also, if the PDF/ODT version is no longer maintained, maybe this link on
the Building Guide page should be removed?

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi