incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <>
Subject Re: [NL][Proposal] structure and process
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:54:07 GMT
Hi Michael,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Michael Bauer <> wrote:
> Is there a general l10n mailing list that we can link to from that page?

No, there isn't.

> I had a mailing list for my locale on OOO and that was... not lively and
> I think most small locale teams prefer to deal with a general l10n list.

I see.  Why don't you propose "" ? if you
think it is not very good to use this list,, as general l10n list.

On such a list we can discuss about how to use the pootle server, po
files, gsi files, translation deadline etc., right?

That will be great.
--[TM](incubating)|The Free and Open Productivity Suite
Apache incubator

View raw message