incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <>
Subject Re: About the Former Native Language projects
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:58:25 GMT
Hi Ross,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Ross Gardler
<> wrote:
>>> you patience, we need to ensure we create the best NL environment for
>>> everyone.
>> Good to know.  I have a proposal.
> Excellent

Thanks.  I will make a proposal on NL and Localization.
Just a moment please.

> It's only just gone live so your guidance on how the AOO project
> should engage with it will be most appreciated.

It takes quite a bit of skill to set up the pootle server for use.
We,, were realizing the Continuous L10N.

We, Apache OpenOffice, need Ivo Hinkelmann's help.
Ivo san, can you help us?

--[TM](incubating)|The Free and Open Productivity Suite
Apache incubator

View raw message