incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:04:21 GMT
2011/12/13 RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com>

> Wops! I just discovered that the package with "arc" in the name is just
> the install directory tree, so it is possible to just unpack the whole
> thing and use it by clicking on the scripts on .../openoffice.org3/program/
>
> BTW, how to report problems with those builds? Using BZ is OK or do we
> need to comment the problems here? For example, with today build (12
> December) any time I try to dock the Stylist or the Navigator Writer crash.

On all builds I tried, every time I insert a SVG with Insert → Image → From
file AOO Crash. If I drag-n-drop the SVG it do not crash, but the edit area
get locked: all menus can be opened and the dialogues appears, but the edit
area do not repaint. There is no message on the command line: it just
quits. Is this a know issue?
I'm on openSUSE 11.4, 64 bits.

Cheers
Ricardo