incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Off topic
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:17:05 GMT
Ian, yes, your post was refreshingly OT :-) But not really, too, as I
think it more generally points to the need to provide a forum for
ecosystem activity.

Q: Would Apache be the site for that? Or do we look elsewhere? I'd
also like to think that we could make such a forum of ecosystem
activity embracing of all ODF implementation ecosystems.

Louis