incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject Re: Problems with mailing lists
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 03:05:39 GMT
Hi all,

On 13 December 2011 18:11, Andrea Pescetti <> wrote:
> On 13/12/2011 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>> In the last ~24h I got more than a dozend spam messages in my inbox for
>> moderation. So, something *is* actually working again.
> Same for me, it seems delivery is mostly OK now and some (but not all, or
> not all yet) messages from December have been delivered.
> Regards,
>  Andrea.

The lists are probably not being too actively managed by the gnomes,
leaving gremlins free rein. But we really all ought to move away from as soon as possible, and make the effort to notify our
colleagues still using the OOo lists to join us here in Apache-land,
and start fresh with contributions.

View raw message