incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with OpenOffice.org mailing lists
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 03:05:39 GMT
Hi all,

On 13 December 2011 18:11, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@openoffice.org> wrote:
> On 13/12/2011 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>>
>> In the last ~24h I got more than a dozend spam messages in my inbox for
>> moderation. So, something *is* actually working again.
>

> Same for me, it seems delivery is mostly OK now and some (but not all, or
> not all yet) messages from December have been delivered.
>
> Regards,
>  Andrea.

The lists are probably not being too actively managed by the gnomes,
leaving gremlins free rein. But we really all ought to move away from
@openoffice.org as soon as possible, and make the effort to notify our
colleagues still using the OOo lists to join us here in Apache-land,
and start fresh with contributions.

Ciao
Louis