incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andor E <eymux2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [AOO 3.4 Test Plan Discussion]Overview
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:50:51 GMT
Hi,
I almost missed your mail. When I got no response to my offer, I
thought there was no interest.
Our testers use TestLink (http://www.teamst.org/), so the test cases
currently live inside that. From the manual it seems, that one can
only export to XML. Which format would you prefer?
Other than that, I still need to ask for permission to share the test
cases. It would help, if I could demonstrate serious interest by the
community to put the tests to good use.

Greetings

Andor Ertsey