incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andor E <eymux2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [AOO 3.4 Test Plan Discussion]Overview
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:19:01 GMT
Hi,
as promised, I have asked for permission to release our test cases
under a CC license. The idea was received very well and I got the
official permission. I will have a look at the test database next to
find out, which formats I can use to release the test cases.
I will make an announcement, when I have a release ready.
Any input from your side?

Greetings

Andor Ertsey

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Andor E <eymux2009@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'll ask tomorrow at our regular meeting with the project lead.
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM, xia zhao <lilyzhao8@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2011/12/8, Andor E <eymux2009@googlemail.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>> I almost missed your mail. When I got no response to my offer, I
>>> thought there was no interest.
>>
>> Sorry, I was catched by some urgent things those days after I post the
>> AOO 3.4 test plan topic to community and missed your mail..
>>
>>> Our testers use TestLink (http://www.teamst.org/), so the test cases
>>> currently live inside that. From the manual it seems, that one can
>>> only export to XML. Which format would you prefer?
>> XML format sounds fine for me.
>>
>>> Other than that, I still need to ask for permission to share the test
>>> cases. It would help, if I could demonstrate serious interest by the
>>> community to put the tests to good use.
>> Yes, now we have had several QA vulunteers have strong passion to
>> contribute their effort to AOO 3.4 and further AOO testing. One big
>> challenge for us is the most test assets, especially manual test
>> cases, are not migrated from old OO site to Apache OO site. This will
>> bring high risk to regression testing and to the AOO quality
>> assurance. Thanks advance if your team can share it.
>>

>>> Greetings
>>>
>>> Andor Ertsey

Build