incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Salomon <roberto.salo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the Former Native Language projects
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:21:32 GMT
Ross,

There are more of us, former NL volunteers, "lurking" in the list. As
Michael, I have been mostly reading and trying to get used to the Apache
way while having to cope with an unusual amount of work on my day job.

It is good to see Louis active once more. His experience with the NL groups
in OOo was one of the main reasons why OOo was eagerly adopted by several
NL groups that were never considered "economically viable" for other
products.

[...]
> Note that, as a starting point our infrastructure team have setup a pootle
> server. Let's get you up and running on that server.

Where is that pootle server and what is the process for volunteers to start
working on translations?

--
Roberto Salomon
http://notaslivres.webhop.net