incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:06:30 GMT

On Dec 22, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Why does one have to do with the other?
> We are not cutting over the MX record for
> openoffice.org now are we?

I was coming to the same conclusion. If TJ needs a path on http://openoffice.org/. then all
is good.

There are some ML servlets and archives. There are some sloppy URLs in the site. I'll need
to do some research this evening.

What timing works for you for the switchover?

Regards,
Dave

>> ________________________________

all of those lists and their OO.o-hosted archives?

>> Certainly. I have not focused on the ML switchover. Kay and Rob were working on it
and I only have so much bandwidth.

>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>

>>> - Dennis

care? I don't. Who will change the site and how? Should it be before the migration or after?

>>> Regards,
>>> Dave

 The display is different depending on whether I am logged-in or not and when I am logged-in
the display is different for lists I am subscribed to than ones that I am not subscribed to.

review before migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

Please help.

different migration for another discussion.

/mail_lists.html, I am asking for someone else to JFDI. Is that you? I'll certainly help you
tomorrow.

Try ooo-site.staging.apache.org/.