incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan C. Sanz" <juancsa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Images in Writer
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:46:29 GMT
Working with documentation which have many figures it brings me some doubts:

  * In which format are the images stolen in a Writer document?
  * If I paste an image from the clipboard, is it converted to any
    format? is it compressed in any way?
  * Is the result of insert an image an after that embed it different to
    paste from the clipboard? (in relation with size and quality)
  * Is it the same insert an embed an image file in BMP format as in JPG
    format?

Regards
Juan C. Sanz