incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:55:14 GMT
Hi Joe,

Not surprising. Can you give me a sample of some... you can copy to my people account if that's
easiest.

Regards,
Dave

subdomains to the website as hosted at ooo-site.apache.org.

I have made changes to the podling site in preparation.

list to the main news at http://ooo-site.apache.org/

DNS IP changes for *.openoffice.org in 24 hours.