incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:27:40 GMT
Exactly. It doesn't exist on Apache Infra. It's Kenai.  What do we do? Do we care? I don't.
Who will change the site and how? Should it be before the migration or after?

Regards,
Dave

On Dec 22, 2011, at 12:17 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> I don't see any ooo-site/trunk/content/projects/www/lists at all.
>
> I am at a loss to know how I might be helpful in that respect.
>
> It looks like dynamically-generated content when I go to <http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists>.
 The display is different depending on whether I am logged-in or not and when I am logged-in
the display is different for lists I am subscribed to than ones that I am not subscribed to.

> - Dennis

migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

>> (1) What news stories should we have on ooo-site.apache.org ready for migration on
/index.html?

>> (2) /mail_lists.html needs review and/or redirection to the podling site. Please
help.

>> The email subscribes, unsubscribes and links have been updated for:
>>
>> ooo-users		for user@oo.o
>> ooo-dev			for dev@*oo.o and discuss@oo.o
>> ooo-announce 	for announce@oo.o
>> ooo-marketing	for dev@marketing.oo.o
>> ooo-utenti		for utenti@oo.o (is this correct? it should be ooo-utenti-il...)
>>
>> <orcmid>
>>  It is ooo-utenti-it (-il is a different language/country [;<)
>> </orcmid>
>>
>> Other @openoffice.org addresses will continue to function. That is a different migration
for another discussion.

>> <orcmid>
>> There are web pages for managing lists @ openoffice.org over the web.
>> See, for example, < http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists>.
>> Will these go up in smoke with the cut-over or what?
>
> Yes. Managing lists certainly differs, it is Apache. I spent no time adjusting /mail_lists.html,
I am asking for someone else to JFDI. Is that you? I'll certainly help you tomorrow.