incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] migration complete...at least I think so
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 03:08:41 GMT

On Dec 1, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am finally DONE with the huge migration/update to
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/
>>
>> I saved one of the biggest to last yesterday...marketing.
>>
>> The total size of this repository is: 8.2G
>>

> Wow.  This is so cool.  Thanks.
>
> What tasks remain before we can go live with this as the new
> openoffice.org website?  Is there a list on the wiki someplace?
>
> In other words, where can people help?

On Sunday I plan to adjust the wrapping and build the table of subdomain re-wraps.

I'll then negotiate the publish build with Infrastructure. It will hit the website svn hard.

One thing I wanted to do was add a set of navigation buttons to the ooo-site framework.

I was thinking of something like:

- Download
- Support
- Bugzilla
- Wiki
- Apache Project.
- N-L pop-up

The project could discuss what the buttons should be and how they are named.

Regards,
Dave