incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [NL][Proposal] structure and process
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:14:16 GMT
Hi,

Le 14 déc. 11 à 07:51, Kazunari Hirano a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to rewrite the native language page,
> http://ooo-site.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html,

When I read : http://ooo-site.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html

... FYI, the french people listed are NO longer lead of anything, and
are publicaly gone to the TDF, and resigned.

I'd suggest to remove them, for obvious reasons.

And if we look for other countries, it is obviously wrong too : most
of them are gone to the TDF.

It this intended ?

Eric Bachard

--