incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: A Short sumary about the public tests
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:10:05 GMT
Hi Raphael,

Le 19 déc. 11 à 18:02, Raphael Bircher a écrit :

> Hi at all
>
> A Short update about the testing:
>
> Bugs
> - SVG crashs AOO resolved, the new SVG engene is not integrated yet

I had not the time to say I can't reproduce them with the most up to
date code.

@Armin : no problem for me to respin a build with new code : it's
less than 2 hours on Mac OS X.  On windows, I think I can do the same.

> - DEB Packages make truble on Debian 64 bit (we wait for new builds
> with the patch)

What happens ?

As I told, I got a script to build true .deb (using dh_make and so on)

> - Open a spreedsheet crashs Calc (The spreedsheet use Datapilot
> wich is not compleet at the moment.)
> - Version number are not changed, (we have to discouss this on OOo-
> dev)

Ok

> - There are still Oracle Logo inside the windows builds who has to
> be removed, (Dennis knows more)

I wrote some notes, about that, and what has exactly to be removed.
Will post them soon.

> Positive Changes.
> - Same People tell, that AOO is faster then the old OOo. But this
> is based on "feelings". We haven't done performance tests yet.

He he :)

Thanks a lot for this informative mail !

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news