incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: replace and removal of Berkeley DB
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:16:20 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Le 9 déc. 11 à 10:08, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>
> thanks for the feedback.
>
> You are right and I forgot to mention it:
> - The installed extensions using a user configuration of a former
> installation will not work as the data files for the extension
> management as changed.
> Thus, I am proposing not to reuse a former user configuration.
>
> Which 'form at first launch' do you mean?

Sorry, my bad english striked again ... :/

Only once, at first OpenOffice.org launch, there was a window
asking : do you want to register ... add your personnal info and so on.

But maybe this is no longer required, means OpenOffice.org starts
immediately now ?

> I hope I did not break here anything.

I think so too.

> Did you also had a look at the management of extensions?

Ah, no, sorry. I'll try with some extensions I have localy.

> You find some sample extensions for installation/de-installation in
> the sub folders of folder /main/desktop/test/deployment/.
>
> Thanks again for your effort.

You're welcome :-)

Eric

--