incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Where are we on the website migration, ooo-site -> openoffice.org?
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:05:20 GMT

On Dec 11, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Subject above is the question.  I thought we were really close.  What
>> is needed to push this live?  What specifically are we waiting for?
>>
>> -Rob
>>

> Well there were there was the "clean up" item on Contributing that you
> asked for that I was looking at just now and will fix today.
>
> I will attempt to look at the "whole" later today, coupled with the small
> "Content Migration" section we have on this wiki page:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OOo-to-ASF-site-recommendation
>
> and update it with what I think needs to be done -- to get this up
> (transferred). Since I know little about dns migration, I hope someone else
> can weigh in here on that -- Dave? Andrew?

Rob asked on another thread and I answered there.

(1) Finish wrapping with breadcrumbs, topnav and folder specific topnav. Also license/copyright.

(2) Approval from Trademarks.

(3) Redirection list for subdomains. Kay you could help with this.

(4) Participate link.

Then co-ordination with Infra to do these:

(a) Publish build for ooo-site.
(b) Build VirtualHosts for subdomains.
(c) Change public DNS for OOo.

Regards,