incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Build breaker in ucpp
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:26:29 GMT
Hi Raphaël,

Le 13 déc. 11 à 17:09, Raphael Bircher a écrit :

> rdf_digest_openssl.c: In function
> 'librdf_openssl_ripemd160_register_factory':
> rdf_digest_openssl.c:155: error: 'SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH' undeclared
> (first use in this function)
> rdf_digest_openssl.c:155: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
> reported only once

The log says that some headers with a line containing " #define
SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH  (something)" is not found at buildtime.

I already seen such error, when building with internal openssl, while
another openssl is installed on the system:  there is a clash,
because the system headers (not compatible) are used, while the
openssl lib you built used its own headers more complete, or
something like that.

Just a wild guess, of course :-)

Did you install openssl using darwin port or fink on your system
btw ? And can you grep SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH  in /opt/local/include, /usr/
local/include, /usr/include and/or /sw/include  ?

e.g. :  egrep -Hr  SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH   /opt/local/include

... and so on.

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə