incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:25:14 GMT
Hi,

Answering to myself, build completed (some hacks mandatory, mostly
berkeleydb and rhino broken) on Mac OS X 10.4, for en-US, de and fr
locales.

They should work on all Mac OS X Intel, from 10.4 to 10.7

Is there a place I could upload those builds for testing purpose ?

On the testing side now ....

... first test : opening the first .svg I found on the web -> no
problem. Second test :  .svg export does nothing (reopen the
exported .svg gives a white page)

Just "en passant", I'd suggest to rename the preferences folder,
e.g. :   ~/Library/Application Support/ApacheOpenOffice/ on Mac OS X
to avoid confusion with the previous 3.3.x

What do you think ?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

--