incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Mac OS X, Intel] some issue with Apple remote
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:13:54 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

Le 5 déc. 11 à 14:05, Jürgen Schmidt a écrit :

> On 12/5/11 1:33 PM, eric b wrote:
>> This is everything but not respectfull, nor Free Software spirit.
>
> i can understand you but they have at least used your username
> "ericb2" which is available from svn. Well they could have done
> more but i am not sure if that could be expected.

Well, the people who know me know I'm always glad and happy to share
my code, everytime I can. But this is not the first time : previous
one was about the ARM assembler optimisation in interlock.c for armv7
+ ISA . It was "fixed" (means my name added) after a (friendly)
discussion with Jani Monoses and Björn Michaelsen.

People should understand that volunteers like me have nothing else
than the little code they wrote, as "contribution". If the author is
not correctly mentioned, it is like it does not exist.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə