incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:28:32 GMT
Hi Joe,

I'm looking at http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists

There are missing assets.

> I think that a lot of these are from people who were in the Kenai site when their DNS
changed.

> For example: /branding/kenai/stylesheets/style_kenai.css?20111216.8cc5bc9

Like some of these.

asset-*.openoffice.org subs should continue to go to oracle's Kenai.

> Not much to do there. Sooner or later they'll refresh / reload.

So, there is something to do ... for some of the 404s.

Regards,
Dave

> A certain percentage are from bad links in the site - often these seem to be from native
language sites. I'll look into that later.

*.openoffice.org subdomains to the website as hosted at ooo-site.apache.org.

to Focus. I have made changes to the podling site in preparation.

There should be Community FAQs!

mailing list to the main news at http://ooo-site.apache.org/

start the DNS IP changes for *.openoffice.org in 24 hours.