incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [NL][Proposal] structure and process
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 01:05:56 GMT

On Dec 14, 2011, at 7:14 AM, eric b wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 14 déc. 11 à 07:51, Kazunari Hirano a écrit :
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I tried to rewrite the native language page,
>> http://ooo-site.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html,
>

> When I read : http://ooo-site.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html
>

> ... FYI, the french people listed are NO longer lead of anything, and are publicaly gone
to the TDF, and resigned.

> I'd suggest to remove them, for obvious reasons.

You are a committer, please feel free. You should be able to use the Bookmarklet and remove
people. If someone comes forward with a problem we'll know it was you, if not then it is done
:-)

> And if we look for other countries, it is obviously wrong too : most of them are gone
to the TDF.

> It this intended ?

I certainly don't know. Others do, make your changes.

I don't have a problem with self-declared leaders who are project committers/PPMC members,
take charge!

BTW - I like Khirano's statements. I would only alter (2) - I would add after show your enthusiasm.
  "and others will help you."

Regards,
Dave