incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:25:05 GMT

Le 2 déc. 11 à 11:55, Armin Le Grand a écrit :

> 	Salut eric,

Moin Armin ^^

> Feel free to fetch and build the first version of Svg replacement
> on https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/
> svgreplacement.

Currently checking out. I see you resync'ed with the current trunk.

That's an awesome work you did btw, congratulations !!

> Win and mac version built, linux not yet.

Ok will start a build on Windows first, and on Linux later today.

On Mac OS X, will be later (tomorrow probably)

> Looking forward to Your findings, esp. bugs of course :-)

I'll have a look at the full diff this week end,cannot promise before.

Thanks,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə