incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <>
Subject Re: Build braker in drawinglayer
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:43:51 GMT

On Dec 21, 2011, at 1:36 PM, Armin Le Grand wrote:

> I'm also confused now, I just built the mac version with '--enable-werror', no problem.
Trying Linux now...

what Mac OS X system and compiler are you using?

I use gcc version 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3) on 10.6.8.

The warning is:

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
warning: unused parameter ‘rViewInformation’

The code there is:

        basegfx::B2DRange PatternFillPrimitive2D::getB2DRange(const geometry::ViewInformation2D&
rViewInformation) const
            return getMask().getB2DRange();

and rViewInformation is really unused there.
Pavel Janík

View raw message