incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Buildbot
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:10:35 GMT
Hi,

Le 9 déc. 11 à 22:43, Andrew Rist a écrit :

> On 12/9/2011 4:53 AM, RGB ES wrote:
>> 2011/12/9 Raphael Bircher<r.bircher@gmx.ch>
>>
>>> Am 09.12.11 09:47, schrieb Andre Fischer:
>>>  I still have a question: where are the results uploaded to?  I
>>> can see
>>>>
>>> They are here -->  http://ci.apache.org/projects/**openoffice/
>>> install/<http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/>
>>>

>> I can only find deb files there. Any plans to build rpm too?
> Building on Ubuntu at this point (thus the debs).  Is there an
> option that will generate rpms on Ubu?  Or do we have to do a build
> on RedHat or equiv?

If nobody modified since 3.2.x, to build rpm on Ubuntu, you can :

1) install rpm , librpm and probably rpmbuild or something like that

2) use --with-package-format="deb rpm"  at configure time

If I'm not wrong, in configure.in, default is set to deb on Debian or
Ubuntu, but you can add other package formats if you are sure you can
build them.

HTH

--
qɔᴉɹə