incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Where are we on the website migration, ooo-site -> openoffice.org?
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:23:40 GMT
Hi Andrea,

On Dec 11, 2011, at 11:00 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Dave Fisher wrote:
>> (1) Finish wrapping with breadcrumbs, topnav and folder specific topnav. Also license/copyright.
>> (2) Approval from Trademarks.
>> (3) Redirection list for subdomains. Kay you could help with this.
>> (4) Participate link.
>> Then co-ordination with Infra to do these:
>> (a) Publish build for ooo-site.
>> (b) Build VirtualHosts for subdomains.
>> (c) Change public DNS for OOo.
>
> What about web services? I assume that the single-sign-on in place at http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/
, for example, depends on something that is currently served from the openoffice.org domain
(the same accounts are used for https://openoffice.org/people/login but they won't probably
be used in the migrated site).

> If the web services (or LDAP authentication, I don't know how it works internally) are
not preserved, something will break for sure: Extensions, Templates, the (now defunct anyway)
QATrack and I don't know what else.

Exactly what URL do the extensions and templates use for LDAP?

Regards,
Dave