incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] migration complete...at least I think so
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 04:51:31 GMT
I should state clearly that anyone taking charge of the QA site will get my help. I think there
are issues here that require attention.

There was special effort in openoffice.org to transition into Bugzilla. This is also something
that is broken.

QA does need special attention. I am only asking that if changes are made that those changes
are ready to be live in less than two weeks. Less broken is better than more broken and changes
can be applied before and after migration. Of course if others feel strongly that QA must
be perfect before migration of openoffice.org to the project run svn, make your best argument.

Regards,
Dave

On Dec 2, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Thanks for identifying the specific out-of-date cases.  Looks good.

there may still be an OO.o 3.3.1 release.