incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:13:11 GMT

On Dec 27, 2011, at 9:36 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 5:41 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

>> dave2wave@comcast.net>

>> ready

>> podling

>> for:

it
>> should

That
>> is a

>> the

>> projects

These will
>> become

>> Leaders to
>> perfect..).

We can
>> for

I think
>> this

>> bit of
>> pages, and
>>>
>>> Actually it would be best to copy the search logic out of
>> OpenOffice.org's top bar.
>>>
>>> Also there is a search page: http://ooo-site.apache.org/search/
>>>

>> http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017545616337881745421:-ceobim2oxw&hl=en
>>
>> Another take on that...
>>
>> //drew
>>
>> Well we do not need all this. I just took the form code from Apache's main
> search and substituted in "ooo-site.apache.org" for "*.apache.org" and
> voila! customized for ooo-site. I just need to look at incorporation and
> styling at this point. I should have a "test" on one of the pages later
> today.

I think you should do your test while replacing the content on /search/index.html - all of
the top half of that is old/failed collabnet style /servlets/.

I'll then take that and get it into the skeleton.html at the top and change it to www.openoffice.org
& co.

I'll rename Teams on the topnav to Focus at the same time.

36 hours until switchover.

Regards,
Dave