incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: So - anyone want to talk about Apache OpenOffice...
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 02:18:39 GMT
Hi Drew, et al.,

On 2011-12-21, at 20:34 , drew wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Lot's of stuff breezing around, huh?
>
> OK - so it appears 'we' have made a public announcement of a 1st quarter
> release...cool.
>
> Guess it's time to actually decide on some of the issues Graham has been
> so articulate in presenting.
>
> Do we want to talk branding on this list or back on the Marketing list..

Let's use this list. Reason: there are many here who could contribute their insights, and
until such point as the noise deafens us, I see no compelling reason to use a new list, or
even a newly repurposed old list--which will have ghosts of yesteryear rattling reminder chains
hobbling our novelty.

louis