incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:29:25 GMT

Le 5 déc. 11 à 10:45, Armin Le Grand a écrit :

> 	Hi Eric,

Hi Armin,

> On 02.12.2011 21:25, eric b wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Answering to myself, build completed (some hacks mandatory, mostly
>> berkeleydb and rhino broken) on Mac OS X 10.4, for en-US, de and
>> fr locales.
>> They should work on all Mac OS X Intel, from 10.4 to 10.7
>
> Hmm. I resynched to trunk on friday noon and could build win and
> mac without problems for svgreplacement.

Ok, so that's very probably my fault. I'll continue to search what is
wrong.

> I'm not sure what is going wrong on Your side.

No idea either.  To tell you more, my build, after several breakages
due to Junit tests (I'm searching what happens) in toolkit and sfx2.
After I disabled them, my build is currently at svx, so if nothing
goes wrong in meantime, I should have a set for testing purpose on
windows too .. say tonight.

> On win I use
>
> --with-cl-home="/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
> Studio 9.0/VC" \
> --with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.6.0_27" \
> --with-mspdb-path="/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
> Studio 9.0/Common7/IDE" \
> --with-frame-home="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/
> v6.1" \
> --with-psdk-home="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/
> v6.1" \
> --with-midl-path="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/
> v6.1/Bin" \
> --with-asm-home="/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
> Studio 9.0/VC" \
> --with-csc-path="/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
> Studio 9.0/VC/SDK/v3.5" \
> --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/ant" \
> --with-dmake-url="http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/
> dmake-4.12.tar.bz2" \
> --enable-pch \
> --enable-dbgutil \
> --disable-atl \
> --disable-activex \
> --disable-binfilter \
> --disable-copyleft \
> --without-junit
>
> HTH!

Thanks ! Looks like I missed --disable-copyleft and --enale-pch
(never tested I must admit)

Regards,
Eric

P.S. : I'll try on Linux 32 bits (Debian) per see

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news