incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Grace" <grc...@mediacombb.net>
Subject automatic downloads
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:34:41 GMT
Hi.

I need to find out how I can stop the automatic download of installation files on my computer
for open office.  I have updated to a different word processing & spreadsheet software
and don’t continually need an installation shortcut to pop up on my desktop.  How can I
get this to stop?  I have been deleting in from my desktop and dumping my recycle bin.

Open office is a great productivity tool and unfortunately isn’t as compatible as I need
to work with Word & Excel files I receive from others.

Thank you!

Grace Davis

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
- Helen Keller