incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 07:26:15 GMT

On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:11 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> <orcmid comments="in-line" />

migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

> (1) What news stories should we have on ooo-site.apache.org ready for migration on /index.html?
>
> (2) /mail_lists.html needs review and/or redirection to the podling site. Please help.
>
> The email subscribes, unsubscribes and links have been updated for:
>
> ooo-users		for user@oo.o
> ooo-dev			for dev@*oo.o and discuss@oo.o
> ooo-announce 	for announce@oo.o
> ooo-marketing	for dev@marketing.oo.o
> ooo-utenti		for utenti@oo.o (is this correct? it should be ooo-utenti-il...)
>
> <orcmid>
>   It is ooo-utenti-it (-il is a different language/country [;<)
> </orcmid>
>
> Other @openoffice.org addresses will continue to function. That is a different migration
for another discussion.

> <orcmid>
>  There are web pages for managing lists @ openoffice.org over the web.
>  See, for example, < http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists>.
>  Will these go up in smoke with the cut-over or what?

Yes. Managing lists certainly differs, it is Apache. I spent no time adjusting /mail_lists.html,
I am asking for someone else to JFDI. Is that you? I'll certainly help you tomorrow.

This touched on point (5) - Where are the archives?

Regards,
Dave

PS. This last publish was large and is taking longer than expected. For now. Try ooo-site.staging.apache.org/.