incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:25:12 GMT

On Dec 11, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

up on the live instance. And actually I can't see the previous commit by you either (revision
1203948), so I'm probably looking at the wrong pages or I didn't trigger some update procedure.

OpenOffice) at

and we need to co-ordinate w/Infrastructure. I expected to get to wrapping last week. I plan
some work today. Depending on that someone should co-ordinate the publish step for ooo-site
with Infrastructure.

   At

topnav and adjusting the footer as best I can tell from LEGAL-104.

on a proper page - contribute / participate changes.

>>> Or to put it differently, let's not let graduation requirements hold
>>> us back from going live with the new hosting.
>>
>> Since you started another thread. Let's discuss this there. Or better wait until
tomorrow and the situation might differ.

> That's OK.  I'm looking to help, not to debate.  I'm sure there are
> others who would like to help as well, on the content editing side.
> But it is bottlenecked right now.

That is a matter of opinion. Several people have made commits to ooo-site. http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html

I would avoid the CMS bookmarklet for ooo-site as it would take 30 minutes for an internal
checkout.

Regards,
Dave