incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:57:01 GMT

Le 5 déc. 11 à 18:51, Rory O'Farrell a écrit :

> On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 18:40:14 +0100
> eric b <> wrote:
> <snip>
>> 2) Opening an .svg containing gradients, I played with the zoom,
>> until a big value, and the only strange issue I saw was sort of
>> spatial filtering, say spectral effect, like aliasing in the areas
>> containing the gradient. After some tries, the phenomen occurs
>> every times for some well defined zoom values (sorry if I'm not
>> clear).
> Do you mean that the continuous tone gradient resolves into dicrete
> tonal steps?

Something lke that, yes. In applied optics (my job in the real life)
the name is "aliasing", but I'm unsure this is what we observe here.

If you want to verify, I can provide a link to download Mac OS X
Intel build, either german, english or french (apologies, Windows is
not finished yet).

Projet OOo4Kids :
L'association EducOOo :
Blog :