incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:21:59 GMT
Hi Joe,

Well, I did my research and the project infrastructure remains available in Oracle's Kenai
through http://openoffice.org/projects/

I think that we have passed all the technical hurdles to moving forward!

On Dec 22, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Well I recommend we start with simply
> switching over www.openoffice.org,
> which can be done anytime.  Once that
> has been sorted, we can do 2-3 others
> just to ensure the rewrite rule works,
> then the rest.

A good plan. Now to move on (1), (2), (3) and (4) - our message to the Community as they hit
the migrated OOo site and we are ready to go!

Regards,
Dave

>> ________________________________

then all is good.

>> There are some ML servlets and archives. There are some sloppy URLs in the site.
I'll need to do some research this evening.

>> What timing works for you for the switchover?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave

plug on all of those lists and their OO.o-hosted archives?

on it and I only have so much bandwidth.

Do we care? I don't. Who will change the site and how? Should it be before the migration or
after?

 The display is different depending on whether I am logged-in or not and when I am logged-in
the display is different for lists I am subscribed to than ones that I am not subscribed to.

ready for review before migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

is a different migration for another discussion.

adjusting /mail_lists.html, I am asking for someone else to JFDI. Is that you? I'll certainly
help you tomorrow.

For now. Try ooo-site.staging.apache.org/.