incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:33:38 GMT
On 26/12/2011 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> I still can't help you since I haven't got access so far. Anyway, even
> if it breaks, given the current status of Extensions and Templates I
> believe that broken authentication will just be a minor annoyance.

Unfortunately it seems that authentication on the Extensions site is
broken at the moment. I don't know if this is the result of some
undisclosed maintenance work (the site is much more responsive than
usual) or of the DNS migration, but the timing is worth a check.

http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/user
dies with
   ---
The login is currently not possible: http://eis.services.openoffice.org/
- HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
   ---
so the URL we were wondering about is probably somewhere under
eis.services.openoffice.org

Regards,
   Andrea.