incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 03:19:55 GMT
On 12/28/2011 17:20, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Dec 28, 2011, at 2:06 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:

fubar. That's not so serious, as long as the links work.

>>> Joe should be able to restore the assets make this get better. We are capturing
assets-*.openoffice.org to ooo-site and we should let it continue to go to Oracle.

>>> Adding the following to my /etc/hosts/ restores the UI on openoffice.org
>>>
>>> 192.9.164.104   asset-1.openoffice.org  asset-2.openoffice.org  asset-3.openoffice.org
 asset-0.openoffice.org

>>> Does it fix your moderation trouble?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave
>>>
>> YES! But I get a little warning message, "waiting for bscorecardresearch.com..."
which doesn't seem to affect anything.

> It's a piece of php the Kenai framework pulls - a ShareThis segmenter.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

There's some more CSS trouble with the API:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html
All the red has disappeared, and it's needed. The horizontal title bands
are now blue on blue, and very hard to read.
/tj/