incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Malte Timmermann <malte_timmerm...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: [OT] IBM Lotus Symphony (ODF) Viewers now freely available on Android Marketplace and Apple App Store
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:49:57 GMT
Hi Rob,

thanks for clarification :)

I still wonder: There must be some common code between these two apps.
The ODF filter, the DOM and the renderings stuff (well, at least the
layouter, while the renderer itself might more be SDK specific).

So it would still be interesting to have good and lightweight ODF
viewers for desktop systems. With better layout than ODF2HTML
transformations can do.

Will the code for the ODF viewers also become AL2? :)

Best,
Malte.