incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Ip Clearance: 1st version of Svg replacement available
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:29:06 GMT
On 19/12/2011 Armin Le Grand wrote:
> as mentioned in [1] I have now finished and reintegrated the first
> version of the Svg replacement from the branch

Very good stuff, really. I can only blame you for not turning this into
a blog post!

Really, all it would take is a copy and paste of the message you wrote,
with a couple of screenshots and BugZilla links from Eric's nice post
http://eric.bachard.org/news/index.php?post/2011/12/03/In-progress-%3A-native-support-of-the-SVG-graphic-format-in-Apache-OpenOffice.org
and, if you wish to ask volunteers to test, a link to a development
build with this feature enabled and some public repositories of SVG
files for testing.

So far there is nothing on https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ explaining
users what to expect for Apache OpenOffice 3.4. If developers don't post
interesting information like this announcement there, most users will
never get (directly or indirectly) information about it.

Regards,
   Andrea.