incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:10:42 GMT
On 23/12/2011 03:15, Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2011, at 2:16 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> got some information about Extensions and Templates clarifying that
>> the authentication depends on http://openoffice.org/something and
>> not on a to-be-migrated subdomain, right?
>
> I don't have that confirmation. Just that it makes sense from the
> clear distinction - show me where extensions.services.oo.o does its
> login now.

I still can't help you since I haven't got access so far. Anyway, even
if it breaks, given the current status of Extensions and Templates I
believe that broken authentication will just be a minor annoyance.

So I will just try to authenticate there after the migration has been
completed and see if it is OK; if not, there will be time to fix it.

Regards,
   Andrea.